Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The beginning

so this is it! my very first post on my very first blog. why dancing in the rain you ask?  it struck me last week that i long to live my life more consistently in the headspace i'm in when dancing in the rain - free, full of joy, living with wild abandon, thrilling at the deliciousness and beauty of being alive, full of hope - you get the picture...it's a good one isn't it? one that leaves you with a giant grin and sparkly eyes.

this first one is a short one since it's a wednesday morning and just yesterday i was repenting of neglecting my duties at work. nose to the grindstone - here we go!

2 comments:

  1. I love your photo blogger! You look full of light! As for the dancing in the rain bit....I live in Wales so there is plenty of opportunity for me to do this on a basis daily (a line from one of my fave songs). Except it is icy cold in Autumn! Go get 'em with your blog, I'm sure every soul have some gems to impart and share with our fellow men and women. I'll be listening x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! a comment. it begins... good to have you on the other end of this line sister

    ReplyDelete